Pages

Monday, May 03, 2010

Bercinta lama2. Apa komen?


It's been 5 years. Yeah, this is the first time I'm mentioning the number of years here. Why?

RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T EASY.
THEY ARE UNPREDICTABLE.

AND MEAN.

THEY COME TO YOUR LIFE TO DISTRACT YOU.
AND TEST YOU.
WHENEVER YOU FAIL, THEY WILL GO AND LEAVE YOU.


-------------------------------------

Last week I had a chat on the phone with a close buddy, and she asked me something complicated;
Kau still dengan boyfriend kau tu?

Rase pelik with the question, I asked her back

Aihh, nape tanye?
Yela, tak nampak ape2 cite pasal die pun dalam blog ko.
Heh? Kene eh tulis? Ooooo. Heheheeheee. Kitorang still on laa


Simple answer. Compared to hundreds of entry I have in this blog, I'd write about him just once. And just that ONCE. Why? I don't tend to write my private stories in my blog and it's not that I was never happy with him :) Well who would spend 5 years for nothing right?

Sometimes when we both fight I always feel like giving him a hard punch in his face and give a slamming kick on his head. BUT. Kami bercinta jarak jauh so I ended up once with this

Cool? Hell no. Ini lah yang dikatakan bila kita mencapai klimaks. Kita takkan ada kekuatan untuk menahan lagi.

And lately we both come to a point where we can't find a common topic of interest anymore. There will be a small fight in every two days. There will be 'eh bodoh' and 'oi bangang' on the weekends and 'OK kite putus' in the end of the month. Got a clue?

Is this a test? You tell me.

2 commentaire:

lumut said...

bercinta lama-lama tak susah....
tapi kalau jauh itu yg mencabar syg...

bodoh?bangang?
aku kene lebih dr itu..
tp itukan sejarah..
move on bak kate kau...

aku doakan kau bahagia..
aku x nak kau lalui ujian seperti aku.
sakit sgt rasanya...aku nak kau bahagia..=).love u!=)

ikanriang said...

sakit tapi :(