Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

How Time Flies

The first draft examination timetable is out. My papers would be on the 11th and 12th January. Ok, it's good that they do not clash with my final FDP presentation which will be on the 16th.  Had a glimpse at my desk calendar, and it marks 16th today, so tomorrow would be my last 30 days in UTP!

And I just can't believe this!!!!!!!

It feels like it was 12th January 2007 yesterday. And now it's almost 5 years ahead!

It feels like it was yesterday that I first stepped here; the isolated university in a not-so-cool  place. And now the cowboy town has its own KFC, Tesco, Secret Recipe and all!

It feels like it was yesterday that I had my education sponsorship interview, and now am looking forward for the career interview!

How fast the time flies!


0 commentaire: